ANTI-STATIC PHARMACEUTICAL PROCESS HOSES
PTFX Anti-Static Pharmaceutical Process Hoses
for use with ATEX Equipment
PTFX produce range of anti-static pharmaceuticals process hoses which are manufactured using ultra smooth bore
USP Class VI, EP 3.1.9and FDA approved PU, Teflon and Fluoropolymer hose materials.
Our Teflon electrically conductive hose liners conform to EN 12115 standard, meaning that they can be safely used
in Ex Zones 0 and 1 hazardous environments and the outer covers of our EPDM rubber covered anti-static hoses are also
fully electrically conductive - conforming to DIN 26055-3 Type B standards.
PTFX Pharma TPU hoses is a range of Ultra smooth bore PU lined translucent powders transfer hoses which fully Anti-Static
and the most abrasive resistant hoses currently available which conform with ATEX zone requirements.
PTFX Ultra-Smooth bore Anti Static hoses with conductive EPDM outer rubber hose covers also meet and exceed
the requirements of the FDA regarding extractables for which our hoses are fully tested & certified.
PTFX anti-static hoses are widely used within the pharmaceuticals manufacturing sectors,
but they can also be used during the manufacture of cosmetics and personal products.
All PTFX Anti-Static hoses can be fitted with all designs of our Safe-Lok hose end fittings including all hygienic and sanitary
flanges and screwed connection, IBC, Camlock and Dry-Break hose couplings in a range of materials and sizes.
Earth grounding of PTFX hoses is achieved by attaching our Safe-Lok hose end fittings to the embedded steel wires of the
hoses to offer electrical continuity along the full hose length and these are electrically tested and certified prior to dispatch.
We also offer a range of smooth bore flexible hoses with anti-static chips which are built into the outer cover of our flexible hoses to offer maximum static dissipation.
Frequently asked questions
Features & Benefits
• EN 12115 compliance for both Ohm and Ohm T ( explosive zone hose designs ) .
• Meets and exceeds the requirements of FDA, USP Class VI & EP 3.1.9.
• Ultra clean process transfer hose assemblies for highest media and purity requirements,
• Constructed using ultra smooth bore DuPont Teflon® ( PTFE ) hose liners,
• Flexible, Homogeneous, Kink resistant, suitable for both pressure and vacuum applications.
• Conforms to FDA / USP Class VI.
• Conformance to: (EU) Nr. 10/2011, Nr. 1282/2011, Nr. 1183/2011, Nr. 202/2014 (EU), Nr. 1935/2004 and Nr. 2023/2006 Bed. Ggst V, 24.6.2013 LFGB.
• Sizes ranging from 13mm to 100 mm bore size, and in continuous lengths up to 60.0 mtrs.
• Can be supplied fitted complete with our Safe-Lok range of Hygienic and interlocking hose end fitting which includes All Tri-Clamp, IDF, SMS, ILC, RJT & DIN standard Sanitary and aseptic standards. Varivent Flanges,
Cherry Burrell 'I' Line sanitary fittings, All standard and metric flanges and threaded connections in U.K. European & U.S. standards and in a range of materials including stainless steel, Hastelloy, Titanium and Super Duplex.
• Sanitary end fittings can also supplied with a flared PTFE sealing face in both Virgin and anti-static materials - so that all wetted parts are fully PTFE lined.
•Temperature range up to + 150° C, vacuum rating to 0,8 bar, and working pressures up to 16.0 Bar.
•All PTFX hose assemblies are supplied fully pressure tested and are certified for use in ATEX approved and zone hazardous environments.