Flow Control & Closure Clamps from PTFX
Pure-Clamp Flow control and closure clamps from PTFX have been designed for use with flexible tubing and hoses that require increased clamping pressures.
They can be used with a range of tubing sizes and is quickly installed with a positive and simple swing-away locking mechanism.
Pure-Clamp is an ideal and cost effective solution which enables the user to easily control the flow for all liquid medias
within your system.
Recommended tubing and hose materials: Silicone, Santoprene, C-Flex, PVC & TPE's
Autoclavable up to 30 cycles with a Gamma Radiate up to 50 KGγ.
FDA Compliant material.
Recommended tubing and hose range:
Unreinforced tubing from 2.25mm to 5mm wall thickness and reinforced braided hose from 2.25mm to 4.5mm wall thickness.
Features & Benefits
· Smooth contours provide clean-ability
· Can be gamma irradiated or repeatedly autoclaved
· Resistant to most chemicals
· No tools are required
The Pure-Clamp can is suitable for single use systems or may be continually reused
The Pure-Clamp is lightweight and durable
Offers high tensile strength and is compatible with most flow line applications
· High strength polymer technology with a unique design that allows the Pure-Clamp to be used -
in a variety of flexible tubing transfer and sampling applications
· Exceeds the working pressure of tubing and hose
· The clamp hinge is constructed from a high-impact material
Meeting outer surfaces
indicate complete closure
Jaw length of 28mm (1.10”)
overall length of clamp 76mm (3”)
Safety tie holes in twist-lock
High impact material on hinge