139 Healthcare Tubing« Back to Medical Tubing
Healthcare Tubing from PTFX Puresil Techniflex
THE PTFX Puresil Techniflex platinum cured silicone tubing is produced using only bio-pharmaceutical grade materials and is extruded in dedicated class 10,000 clean room facilities to ensure ultimate purity during the manufacturing process.
PTFX Healthcare tubing is available in both standard and peristaltic pump grade materials and has been specifically formulated for use with sensitive media found within pharmaceutical and biotech processing and all tubing materials are fully traceable from start to finish.
PTFX’s tubing have been specifically formulated to suit a wide range of specialised and high performance applications demanding
optimum purity in fluid transfer in both upstream and downstream environments.
Features & Benefits
The Benefits of using PTFX Puresil Techniflex Healthcare Tubing:
· Offers superior performance over peroxide-cured silicone in high-purity fluid transfer and pump applications
· Imparts no odours or taste to media’s transferred due to ultra-pure bio-pharmaceutical grade silicone materials
· Allows for tubing resilience and adaptability within processes because of excellent flexibility and pump-suitability
· Provides excellent visibility of fluids transferred by using ultra clean and clear silicone tubing materials
· Enables identification and differentiation of fluid transfer paths with custom colouring, coding and tube printing options
· Offers versatility in processing with the ability to use customised tube lengths
· Meets specific process connection requirements with compatible Re-usable, Crimped or Moulded T/C end connections
· Pharmaceutical and biotech processing
· Ultra-pure fluid transfer
· Peristaltic pumps
· Filling operations
· Laboratory use
· Media processing
Puresil silicone tubing is compounded to meet the most demanding requirements of bio-compatibility and is manufactured using only platinum cured pharmaceutical grade silicone elastomers which meets or exceeds the test requirements of the following:
· US Pharmacopeia Class VI
· USP Physicochemical Tests
· FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
· European Pharmacopeia 3.1.9 - Silicone elastomers for closures and tubing
Critical properties are controlled throughout the manufacturing process which operates under a strict quality system based on applicable current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
Animal Free Materials:
Forced extraction tests have shown that Puresil’s Silicone Tubing have low extractable content: TSE Animal/Bovine free (ADCF)
Puresil platinum cured silicone tubing is a Ultra-Clear flexible smooth bore tubing designed for use with all aspects of High-Purity and Bioprocess media transfer and filling applications.
All tubing is extruded and packaged in fully controlled and dedicated Class 1000 Clean rooms to ensure ultimate purity during the manufacturing process.
Our platinum cured silicone tubing meets and exceeds the requirements of USP Class VI, EP 3.1.9, and FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 and all materials are fully certified and traceable.Contact PTFX for more details