Reinforced Silicone Rubber Hose – Ref: 020« Back to Hoses
Braid Reinforced Silicone Rubber Hoses from PTFX Puresil Techniflex
The Puresil range of PSTR braid reinforced translucent delivery hoses are manufactured from the same “High-Purity” Silicone elastomers which are used to produce our ASTC and ASTP Biopharmaceutical grade transfer and pump tubing.
All PSTR hoses are manufactured within our clean room production facilities to offer our customers the cleanest possible finished products supplied with full material batch and lot traceability.
Features & Benefits
• Working Pressures: up to 10.0 Bar (150 PSI) can be achieved - depending on hose size and required working conditions.
• Excellent Flexibility and Lightweight: ( Puresil ASTR Silicone hoses are easy to handle ).
• End Fittings: ASTR hoses can be supplied as complete assemblies with the option of either Fully Moulded, Crimped or Re-Usable aseptic design hose end connections.
• Hose Lengths: ASTR is available in continuous lengths up to 30 meters ( 100 ft ) in bore sizes from 3.0 mm up to 38.0 mm I/D.
• Cleaning: Hoses can be repeatedly Autoclaved or Steam Sterilised.
• Surface finishes: Electro-Polished and ASME-BPE end connections are available as standard.
• Higher Working Pressures: Puresil ASTR hoses are now also available with Double braided reinforcement layers for increased working pressure requirements.