Puresil-Techniflex (PTFX) are a solutions based manufacturer and supplier of high quality produced hygienic and high purity process transfer hoses, valves and tubing components across a wide range of Industry groups including: Food, Dairy, Brewery and Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Cosmetics, Personal Products, Healthcare, Scientific and Medical Laboratories, Potable Water, Fine chemicals and Nuclear industry sectors.
With over 30 years of experience and application expertise achieved through direct hands‐on involvement with customers, this Merseyside based company can help you and your business by identifying cost saving solutions and solving specific application requirements whether it be small projects or large turnkey site installations.
Puresil-Techniflex works closely with it’s customers assisting with the design and specification of components for all applications from the initial development stages through to project completion.
The whole team at PTFX are keen to help all existing and new clients by identifying the most suitable and cost-effective solutions to meet your specific or individual needs, we can assist in the design and specification of custom produced components from your initial drawings and design concepts through to the manufacturing and development stages and right up to project installation delivered by a team of highly knowledgeable staff who understand most aspects of production, transfer and sampling requirements.
All components supplied by PTFX are sourced from only high-quality material providers around the globe and these products are put through the stringent controls of our internal quality management systems to ensure that we deliver the highest standards possible to all of our customers.
PTFX is a cost effective solution based provider for both standard and bespoke products with a “one call-solves all” approach for all of the following products:
Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology:
• High Purity Silicone and PTFE lined Process Hoses • USP Class VI High Purity Transfer and Pump Tubing
• Single-Use Media Sampling and Transfer Systems
• High Purity Gaskets and Custom Moulded Tubing Components.
Medical Laboratory and Life Sciences: • Custom Moulded Manifolds and Tube Assemblies
• Single-Use Transfer and Sampling Systems
• Flow Control Valves for Single-Use Systems
• Disposable Tubing Sets and Media Bag Assemblies.
Food, Dairy, Brewery and Beverage:
• FDA & 3A Hygienic Transfer Hoses, Valves, Connnectors
• Peristaltic Pump Tubing, Pureprene, Marprene & Norprene
• Non-Glass Hygienic Sight Glasses and TankLevel Gauges
• St.St. Hose Reels, Wash down Hoses & Water Guns
Personal Products, Cosmetics and Healthcare:
• Smooth Bore Hygienic Process Hoses & IBC Hoses
• Hygienic Sight Glasses, Mating Connectors & Pipework
• Dry Break Hose Couplings and Quick Connect Hose Couplings
• Flexible Smooth Bore PTFE Lined Hoses
• Peristaltic Pump Tubing and Tube Assemblies
Water, Chemical and Nuclear:
• WRAS Approved Potable Water Hoses, Fittings & Adaptors
• StaPure and Chemsure Long Life Pump Tubing Elements
• Water Filtration Hoses and Sight Glass Assemblies
• PTFE lined Chemical Dosing Hoses & Transfer Tubing
• WRAS Approved Tubing, Fittings, Valves & Connectors